This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tomorrow is our A Maths Test I guess I havent prepare much for it.So far just finished my homework.So tonight i think I better practice more.Haha after that I think no more tests til SA1 Yay.Tml need to carry the newspapers again wah so very sian.I hope later I will meet Wilson along the way and then I will force him to accompany me to get the newspapers.Then like that it would be better,less tiring.So lucky to have such a friend like Wilson, can be used by me.Hahahah. Kidding kidding but just hope that I will meet him along the way k?He is my retainer btw, so I think its ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment