This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Sunday, May 28, 2006

Friday
We lost the competition.Even Terence and Yunjie couldnt make it to the next round so of course we cant make it.It was quite duffucult and even Bryan couldnt make it.Then after that we returned to school and Ive got to wait for the Parents meeting to end.Very happy with my results.Of cos lost to Bryan but oh well.Passed my Chinese yay.See told you I could pass it.So happy

Saturday
We went to Tampines Mall to watch Xmen 3.Actually told my muym that we watching at Plazxa Sing.But duidnt know they wanna watch at Tampinesd Mall.We made a Great Chase for the bus and I think I almost fainted when we caught up with it.Its worse than 2.4 and I almost vomit.Went to watch with Wilson,Shawn,ChunLeong,JingKang,Wayne,ToonYi,JinJia,ZhongWei and Yijin.Then we met Yuling Yanting Sharmaine and the 3Is ppl.After the show I rushed back to Dhoby Ghaut MRT.Its like Mission Impossible.Thenn at last I faked to my mum that I watched there and then I went to MRT station to see my frens off.Haha I am saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment