This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just to doublecheck tml got school right?Of cos have la hha jus to Check only.So we shld be getting back our exams results by tml.I think we will get back Chemisty, Chinese,Geography and English.Oh ya both Maths too I guess.Hope I can win Bryan.I mean he always get so high.just imagine his average marks is above 80!And Oh no my beloved Juventus FC was caught cheating on referees.Bryan + Mr Hareesh sure laugh at me.I just hope that they will not be docked points or relegated to the lower leagues.Lucky Tuesday holiday agin.then I can play again haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment