Tomorrow got another competition and dunno wat Mr Hareesh say a Spelling competititon.Worst still couldnt find any info about it in the web.Then holiday coming but stil got the Science project.I jus dont like that project.Then today is a day.I mean there are alot of problems today but I dont want to call it bad as everyday is a wonderful day.I mean God has given it to us .First there was the sitting arrangement.Everyone was like so not haappy about it and like as if I am happy like that.I would prefer to sit at the front but if chosen to sit behind then just sit behind lor.I mean of course cant concentrate like what alot of people say,but the Bryan can sit behind and top the class and level.And people were complaining all about it.Then the collection of the money fot the humanities trip also.I was lacking $5 and couldnt find the money.Its either dropped on the floor or stolen I dunno.At last Wilson had to provide the $5.And when Im in such a bad mood Renjie come.He mean no harm lah he just joke joke play wif me but I bad mood so scolded him the F*** word on him.Havent even apologised to him yet.Looks like I gottogo,and one more thing.For the sitting arrangement, Love it, Hate it, just accept it.I mean dont be a Jerk and complain.Try making one yourself,and see if at least 3 quarters of the class like it.Just appriciate it ok.
fredrick timotius the great
Thursday, May 25, 2006

Post a Comment