I forgot to update for days liao so I will be writing down day by day k?
TUESDAY
Me, Qijun, Jiarong, Woonyong, Terence, Lehking and Junting (last 3 ppl are from 3I) went to the NUS for a Statistic lecture.We were are actually late by about half hour but dunno why still managed to get in the lecture.And it was a bad experience.I mean lecturesd are so boring.The first lecture was quite interesting as we found out how to live 20 years longer and not to trust palm reading.Then we got our tea break.We had some cakes and curry puffs and apple pies.Then we got to go through 2 a little bit boring lectures.Me and Jiarong played Connect 4 and the paper soccer through the lectures.At lunch we got Spagethhi to eat.Yay.Then we got to go through anotjer 3 more lectures before it ends.We also got to join the competition it is holding.Woah.Then it was raining when we went home but we reached Compass Pt safely
Wednesday
We went to Wilson hopuse to do our project work.First we play the PS2 Kingdom Hearts 2 and Chunleong is so crazy bout the game.Then I,yes you are not dreaming, its I, the king, was fprced by Wilson and company down to buy the soft drinks for our lroject at the 7-11 nearby.Lucky Jingkang help me.Then we did our project.At the start it was going very bad.The circut cant light up and the ammeter showed a reading OL which we dont understand.The Mr Foo didnt pick up his phone when we call him.When we need him most he dont pick up and when we dont need him most he come wah so bad.Then I auctioned off the drinks to the others.Never earn any la.

Post a Comment