This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Friday, June 09, 2006

Yesterday my big brother wanna use the comp so i got to stop.So i will continue yesterday one k?
(continued from previous post)
So i auctioned off the drinks to everyone.I was hoping that they will bid for a higher price than i bought.Starting price was the price i buy.Too bad there were no same interests on a particular drink.The closest was the F&N sarsi.It was $1 then Chunleong bid $1 then Shawn bid for $1.20.Wah i thought i rich liao.Then he cancel wah so bad.So at last i auctioned off the drinks to everyone at their original price cos no one want to bid higher.Then after the experiment we did the Powerpoint Presenttion and then we went home.But ChunLeong, Shawn and me went to Kovan HeartLand Mall there to buy the fake PS2 games.So now I got Atelier Iris 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2 in english yay.Cmon gimme high-5.No dont laugh.This is for real.You.Yes you.Im calling you.gimme high-5.Please.Yay.I should have convinced you by now.Now lift your right hand up.Okay. Good.Now I when i say High 5 u move ur hand forward k?
3
2
1
High-5!
Haha Miss me.hahahaaha.
Today
So today we went to the full dress rehearsel.Me and Shawn had to go there for photo duty.But we came late and we had to go there in the Band bus instead of ours.But at last we reach there safely la.then we took the pictures for the rehearsel and I took so many of Qijun.I mean he look so cool with his double bass.The after that we went back to school and we went to compass point.Then we eat at KFC(I just sort of hate the name but I like the food oh well) then we eat.Then we go home.So i will be going back tomorrow.i will be back by 18th.Wah only 1 week.Oh ya pls remember to do your Science projects.If you want to change questions just SMS my handphone.Its ok even though I am overseas still can reach but just a lil bit more expensive.Thanks!Oh ya jope that Walcott(Mr Hareesh favourite player) will not play well ikn the World Cup.So Mr Haresh will be shy haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment