This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Monday, August 28, 2006

Hmm got to be active blogging these days so as to make up for the inactiveness last month.oh ya Sept 8 have the High Schgool Musical on Disney Channel Must Watch ok?well it has been quite a day at schgool.Thursday I will go to Jakarta for a short holiday just 3 days and also visit my aunt.Yay.At least I stepped into indonesia even though its not my hometown.Then my chem file i lost my OAS for the mid year paper OH NO Mr Tien sure scold.But oh well what can I do?Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is coming out!!Yay!! It has many new Pokemon and attacks in it.I will sure buy it its like going to be the best pokemon series ever!!So Teacher;s day cant go back to my Pri Sch cos i got to go back to Indonesia so I am hoping that I can meet at least 1 of the teachers onbe of these days.Oh ya and Teacher;s Day got my video.Its like I dunno la.Like woohoo and boo.Qijun doesnt seem to welcome it much though.But nvm.Im coool with it.Next year end of year I will be going to America for the college and Univrsity.Well its like going to be the end of my education in Singapore.Have enjoyed it thouygh.Especialayy in NCHS, its like so fun!Cant believe I enjoyed myself here.Well I didnt enjoy myself when I was in Pri 1 and 2.Thiught that Singapore was not a afun place to be in.But turned out I was wrong.I will be sad to leave this place but I guess have to go on with life.Wah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment