Okay so later Im going to Jakarta.Well onli 3 days tho.So thoday is the Teacher's Day celebrations.Im quoite lucky I didnt turn up today cos I scared later got the video they show on screen.That video very paiseh 1.Then but I miss the ACES Day and also the Math Olypiad Prize but oh well its ok.Then I got Wilson to replace me in the Teacher;s Day Tributes Giving Event.Haha.So next week at least there are not as many things as the previous holiday.Jus need to meet my Pri schh frens and go for the competition and also to got to some remidials.The Chem remidial is compulsory right?anyway better go Mr Tien if angry sure scary 1.So I got back my Report card.Well quite good.Average 81.625.Above my expectations.Thn topped for Chem.Ya.U guys see the top in level is 94 right?ITS ME!!Yay.At least I won Bryan in that one.But oh well.Guess I got to go get ready my clothes and toys to bring to Jakarta.Gotta get going.
fredrick timotius the great
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Post a Comment