This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Thursday, August 24, 2006

Over 1 month plus liao I never even write anything.I guess I really cant keep a blog.But oh well nvm im not a diary type of person.Common test are over.Hmm my sciences are very good.Its like super good all 90 plus.but my maths like dunno y like quite bad.88 for emaths but its quite om la.84 for amaths cos my linear law class test pull my marks down.yestaerday Mr Ting seemed so angry whilre marking the papers.Maybe angry wif Ms Maimunah cos she says maybe he angry she never mark finish.Then see lah.When ppl angry sure cant do thing properly one.So at last today add marks like siao.Emaths add 5 marks.Then amaths add 3 marks.Landy even better add more cos Mr Ting count wrongly.Haha.So next week i mean tomorrow is the Maths and Science week.Then got the rocket competition.Nw I dun feel stressed la but I dunno like no mood for many stuff.Then got this Nan Chiau Pri Sch 6B class gathering.Its not like i dun support it,but I dunno y I like feel its not going to work out fine.Teacher's Day we sure die liao.Me Qijun and Jingkang.Yes the handsome Jk.The video we took was like so pai seh.Feel like not going to school that day.Then dun feel like going back to Primary school cos now I wearing long pants like very pai seh.But oh well.Go fredrick you can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment