So another term end liao,and another 3 months gone le.Yay I tml not going to school cos I going Jakarta to visit my relatives.Gave Harresh the poarents letter.Today is the Meet Parents day.The other time I had to wait in class till bout 7.30 which is the last parent but at last Hareesh gave me a box of chocolate.Haha but this time I not waiting.Btw our class front door is spoilt.Cos that time ( which is 1 month ago or so) Renjie(dun wanna call him the Bir*) and coconut oil and Handsome and Muscle( sorry I dun reveal my sources) played wif the door and it broke. But oh well it serves as a secret door lock for us 3H.So next week Thursday i got to go meet my pri sch frens and Friday go for a competition wif Terence.Yeah 3I's Terence, hes so cool.After that I must quickly rush home for the High School Musical.I guess Im now obsessed wif High Schol Musical.Wah.Its like Im singing High School Musical in school too many times and Landy Boy said that he heard sounds of the songs when he is sleeping in chinese lessons.I guess he noe hear it too much from me and even though i never sing he seem to think Im singing it.Haha.btw tml prize presentation musnt forget me.Im the Silver Math Olympiad yay.Mus clap if the mention my name k ty.
fredrick timotius the great
Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Post a Comment