So today I will be going to the Singapore Poly for the competition.Another Bio competition.Argh still cant get over the fact that Bryan Pang Sei me and I have to go wif Terence.Wah lao.Bryan shld go with Terence.They will make a good combination and sure to win 1.But oh well.So far my hliday homework is going qiite well.At least for me.Just left the english compre from 10 yr series, 2 graphs to draw and 1 proving identities questions, with like 8 parts though.But shld be able to finish all by tomorrow.Oh ya then i tried out this new game KongKong Sea.Yea the game is lame but quite fun.I now level 9 le yay!!Tonight got the High School Musical so those who have Disney Channel mus watch.Its channel 33.I forgot wat time but nvm jus tune in between 5pm to 9 pm they shld show it.Yesterday met up wif my Pri sch frens.Ok la didnt change much.Must thank wilson though for organising it.Well we watched tne Barnyard its quite ok.Arg still very nervous bout the competition later jus wish me luck k.Faith a mustard seed to move a mountainI can win it!!
fredrick timotius the great
Friday, September 08, 2006

Post a Comment