Today will be meeting my Pri sch friends.So long never meet liao,so very nervous.Then my Holiday Homework haha.I had planned to finish all by yesterday but at last onli finish bio and Maths the 1 page worksheet.The English havent even touch yet.Then tomorrow I have the Life Sciences competition.Wah the bryan la.He topped the level for Bio but dun wanna go.So sian.So at last I go with Terence from 3I.Yay at least got Terence.I mean he is second to Bryan.So I think at least got him quite ok la.So far the holidays ok also.Played the KongKong Sea but then now sian le cos level 7 the maps so diff.Sure lose la.So Pokemon MYstery Dungeon coming out by 18 Sept which is just erm hmm 11 days right?I lazy go check calender la.But then once released I sure go buy le.cant wait for it sia.
fredrick timotius the great
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Post a Comment