We have LOST!! Wah.Jus now the Life Sciences Speling Bee me and Terence lost.Wah.well it goes like this.I met him at compass pt and we ate at kopitiam.Then we took a taxi when Hareesh told us to take MrT to the Singapore Poly.But nvm we can claim back the money by showing him the receipr.Haha.So we did quite ok for the jumbled words.Got 13/25.The Pictograms we didnt do well.We got 8/25.Then the crossword was good but the spelling was like oh my gosh.The easiest word is conjunctivitis.There are even words like agammaglobulinaemia.Yes so long and I not sure if Im right even.At last Hareesh left during the break cos he feeling unwell.The 1st prize, which was the latest Olympus Camera went to Raffles Gals.Wahh.I had wanted the camera.But nvm.2nd 3rd 4th 5th went to HuaYi,Chinese High,Methodist Girls and Crescent girls.If im not wrong.Well at least Ienjoyed myself.But nvm.Next time we must win!
fredrick timotius the great
Friday, September 08, 2006

Post a Comment