This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Its been like approximately 48,301,440 seconds since I last posted here. Well lets just post once in a while now. Many ppl also have been reviving their blogs. Quite emo this year. Lost all the motivation to go to school. Feel like pon lessons or school. Not like in sec sch. I seriously dunno whats wrong but its jus like this. Worse is that I dun feel better day by day. I thought the longer I saty in the sch, loike almost 3 months nw, I will like it, but no.
Dun get me wrong, school dun suck. Its fine. But not as fun as last time. No motivation to go there. Nw I only look forward to very few things.

-Go to church and church friends
-Go out with NCHS friends
-Remniscence (spell wrong maybe) about the past

Thankfully, there was a church camp last week and I thoroughly had fun there! The most enjoyable 4 days of my 2008 journey!
School is stressful? I think not ba. But the PE is really scary. Have been tempted to skip school bcos of it a few times. Nvm.
Exam stress? Maybe not too. Performing ok to good in the tests so far, except for Chinese Lol. Failed my Chinese.
Friend trouble? Not also. Have some very good friends, esp those from PAE. Quite fun being with them too.
PDP/CCA too hectic? No no no. Quite enjoy Guitar Club, altho Im like quite noob. Some of my friend teach me hw to play chords. Yeah!

Maybe its because of NCHS. Really missed those days. Nan Chiau High School, Compass Point, Shell Station and everything there. Walk to CP, buy ice cream at Shell Station. Nice quiet Sengkang. CP- the place of fun. Shell- shelter from torrential rain. Keks. Most Pros. Wawawas. Birds. Musclemans. Pokemons. Gunbounds. Gunz. Most Talls. Most Thins. Happy Birthdays.

Really missed those times. But maybe these are what that caused my JC life upside down. All jumbled out. Stuck. Dunno what to do. Sian. Dun feel like going to school. All wrong. Topsy turvy. Maybe shld have chosen not to go JC life here. Go to the USA! Go Australia! hahaha.then wasted 10 years of schooling here. Have I really not adapted well enough to the JC life or school? Dunno. Need some help here. But who to go to for help?
-JC Teachers? I think I will be crazy to do that
-Friends? Who is the right person to confide to?
-Family? I not sure if its right to ask them sometime now, esp when its alr 3 mths in JC.

All these memories are like burdening me. I dun wanna let them go, but if I do, I dunno if it really can help me in my JC life now. In sec sch it was like, Run to sch and walk home. In JC, walk to sch and run home. Notice the difference? Ha! What shld I do? I dunno. Sch is now like a MUST GO thing, unlike last time- a time to enjoy

Dunno dunno dunno. Stuck stuck stuck. Btw Im not 15. Im 16. going to be 17 soon.
Posted by: Fredrick Timotius Zhang Zhong Cheng of Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment