This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Monday, March 24, 2008

Yay! PE is over! left swimming lessons, but yeah at least they are much more relaxing lol. Sxhool today was quite fun. Slowly but surely, Im right back on track to revive my wilting motivation to be enthu about school. This Friday going back Nan Chiau High School, the world class institution, which I personally believe we will be someday, to get some awards! Yeah Yay Yay! Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited at the prospects of going back. Haha. NCHS NCHS yeah yeah yeah! But then, after Friday, I got to leave NCHS behind. Maybe I should let it go, not think abt it so often. No more comparisons with my current JC. That will only make things worse. Guess this will be my last post for this blog. Thanks so much, fredricktimotiusthegreat.blogspot.com, for being my blog for roughle 2 years, altho its less than tht I think. Now just one last post abt NCHS, just 1 last post, and then let it go. Nothing to hold me back. Face JC life with a new retrospect.

Now first abt my JC.
Hey JC can be quite fun. Yeah the PE can be very very tiring (no kidding). But haha me CG is quite nice. Small CG but hey, united maybe. Haha. Just some gratitude to those who have been wawawa. hahaha lol.
1) Zheng Hao- Same CG since PAE. Same PDP/CCA (Guitar). Birthday only 1 day difference. Haha. Thanks for being such a good friend. Very good boy faced, but vulgar sia. See what he sms me today during Bio Prac. Vulgar sia. Naughty Boy. Haha.
2) Dasuki- thanks for being so kind and trustworthy. Lame. Hope Man Utd win title this season la wawawa. But u always make me play very difficult rating games. Lol.
3) Zu Cheng- sometimes you are so serious. But nvm. Hahaha. Kuti kuti. U are like so diff frm when I first met u. So quiet, calm, reserved hahaha.
And to Zong Yao and others thanks so much for a wonderful PAE.
Then for my current CG. Theres Jia Hong. Wawawa.l So muscular. More muscular than Yi Long maybe. Wawa. World strongest man sia. Hahaha. kek u. From Aljunied High school ar? No la. Frm Chung Cheng what. Hahaha. And to Zhi Hong and Kwang Yi and the rest, haha, lame sia you guys but hey. Haha.

Ok. Nw to NCHS. I think I wil just list down 10 things I miss most in NCHS thts not in JC.
1) Yi Long and Ren Jie
-Without them my sec sch life wouldnt be so colourful. Ya. To Yi Long, pls dun mood swings like in sec 1. Haha I will nvr forget hw we met. Moron here moron there. haha. Pokemons rock! Yea. Pokemon gotta catch'em all! Kek you sia. So muscular. Wawawa. Ren Jie: Haha Birdy! Joking! Thanks for everything. So good to me everytime. Wawa. Dun so playboy k. Btw sorry bout last time when I told Yi Long bout most of ur secrets. Lol! But hes trustworthy also wad. hahahaha. Btw next time dun joke around bout ur marks and Pokemons and stuff k. And btw if u rmb, u owe Yi Long $120 (maybe more or less I forgot le) cos you lost a bet that Rock Types are super effect to Fire Types and Earthquake dun get damaged by Rough Skin ability. Lols.

2) Landon, Cheng Liang, Yong Li, Bryan and Cheng Yi
-Landy Boy! Haha. LAst time I so bad to u, Lol. Nvm. Hws Limgi Island. Hahaha. Most PRO!
-KCL! Yeah! 1 day we will go National JC together ok? Dun nd study there just go there! Lol! Thanks for everything!
-Yong Li most tall most thin Chelsea rocks!
-Bryan. Wawawawa. Accelerating kek. Best fir kek. Spinning kek. Gay sia. Haha rmb hw we draw soccer during Maths lessons?
-Cheng Yi also same as Yong Li, but taller, skinnier and hahaha. What happen to my water bottle I ask u to throw? Stillin the bush? Lol!

3) Mr Foo
-Thanks for all ur jokes and help. ur lessons are really the most interesting lessons. Will never forget them! And thanks for answering so many of my queries! All the best in ACS(I) I will never forget you! Powderful England? The thumb is 2.15? Lols!

4) Other teachers
-Mr Tien: Thanks for the notes. So strict but hey quite lame too
-Mr Koh: Haha lame also. Quite enjoy Saturday lessons!
-Ms Teo: Lame but hey thts wad makes your lesson fun!
-Ms Neo: Thanks for being like a counsellor, helping us. Haha!
-Mr Hareesh: Haha! Arsenal? Lol! Really miss you calling me to help you do things

5) Classroom
Really missed staying abck after sch almost everyday cos I have to lock the doors! But the classroom is really nice!

6) Canteen
Food is quite good. Miss those food. Quite affordable too!

7) Mr Ong
Haha you speak very funny but you are so friendly! Make NCHS a world class institution!

8) Spiral Staircase
Really had so much fun in it! Race down to canteen race up to class! Lol! Meet so many friends there too on the way down and vice versa

9) School Song
I still rmb the sch song up till now! So fun singing it! COmpetition to see who sang the loudest!

10) The other things I cnt mention here
Many things in NCHS! Haha!

Okay. Thats the end of this long post with many enters tho. K. My last post here. Thanks so much my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment