After 2 days after a long post, I think maybe should summarise the previous post.
I still cannot let go of NCHS.
TJC is now a better place to be in, although I do not really like school like last time nw. 50/100 maybe.
Im quiet these few days, but doesnt mean Im emo. Deep inside, I wanna be like last time, so carefree and happy and cheerful. But I think it cannot happen in TJC.
Do not recreate the scenes that you enjoy in the past. If the results are not satisfactory, your wonderful memories will be damaged. Eg, the kek.
Im not alone in school. Theres about 3 friends I always hang around with in school. But I dun think I can really feel easy with them. I dunno which would be better - to have friends but not be urself? Or to have no friends at all?
I recommend to watch Wall.E. Its a very nice show really. One of the best shows I watched so far. Really, its a very innocent yet heartwarming show. I would watch it again if anyone wants to watch with me.

Post a Comment