This weblog is copyrighted by fredrick timotius the great

King fredrick is going to write to you!

:{About the King Fredrick}:

->wants to a vet and wins nobel prize
->name: fredrick timotious
->age: 15
->hobby`s: play!

:{Archieves}:
:{April 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{May 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{June 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{July 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{August 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2006}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{March 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you :{September 2008}:

king fredrick has made this for you

:{tagbox}:



:{links}:

wilson
poh yih
jasmine
ming fang
roslynn
wan xin
yue'an
pin hui
sylvia
theresa
ke qin
Kuang


:{powerd by}:

Blogger
Blogskins

:{lay-out by}:

Saskia Alive!

fredrick timotius the great


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Things just have to be left behind, no matter whether they are memories, or history. I think what my friend said is true.

Promos are coming and this reminded me of last year, preparing for prelims.
Some of the many things I really missed in sec school. Many thought Bryan and I are rivals, always competing for the top spot in class. We challenge one another, hide our secrets from one another. But no. Thats so not true. One thing I enjoyed in 4H was our friendship.
I met Bryan in sec 1 end of years before holidays. Someone from 1F told me Bryan was the 6th in level. I was 10th at tht time. In sec 2, when Mr Raffi taught 2E and 2F, as we always held math lessons together, Bryan and I became more friendlier with one another. We did get to the same class in 3H. Haha. How I enjoyed our friendship. While most thinks we are rivals, do not like one another and so on, we are actually very good friends. We always talked abt soccer, draw on math textbooks, and gunbound and stuff. Things were fun. What was better was that, we never hide anything from each other. When we encounter a problem in academics, like what we thought, we always shared with one another, and we tried to solve it ourselves. We shared our strategies, only to find out my waking up early trick do not work for him. I forgot his strategy tho. But I really treasure that freindship, so sincere.

I dun think I can share that kind of friendship here in JC. I also dunno why.
Well, Bryan is only an example, there are also many other friendships I miss. Its true we have matured, and what Im afraid most in a class reunion is that the chemistry between us is gone. Not like I have integrated to my current JC class either.

Things just have to be left behind, no matter whether they are memories, or history. I think what my friend said is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment